- Medium sized Prawns – 300 gms
- Butter – 2 tbsp, the more the merrier
- Green chilli – As per taste
- Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
- Onion -, one small, chopped finely
- Dried Parsley – to Sprinkle
- Salt, Kashmiri chilli powder
In a flat bottomed pan, heat the butter. Then add garlic paste and chopped green chilli and fry quickly.
When the raw aroma of garlic is gone, transfer the marinated prawns into the pan. Stir quickly to get them well coated with butter and masalas.
Then add the onion slices and mix well.
Prawns have released some water. Let it get poached in its own juice.
Keep the heat high so that the water evaporates. Sprinkle Parsley and stir once.