- Chicken Liver – 500 gms, cut into pieces
- Squash – 3, cubed
- Onion – 3, chopped
- Ginger Paste – 1 tbsp
- Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Green chilli Paste – 2 tsp
- Bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamom, clove
- Kashmiri chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Salt, turmeric, sugar – as per taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
Heat oil in a pan, then add Bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamom, clove and let it splutter.
Now add the chopped onions and fry till golden brown. Add the ginger garlic paste and green chilli paste and mix well.
Fry well till the raw smell is gone.
Add the chicken liver with squash cubes. In half cup of water, add turmeric powder, kashmiri chilli powder, salt, sugar and add the masala water to the pan. Mix well.
Cook covered till the liver and vegetables are cooked.
When everything is cooked, increase the temparature so that the remaining water dries up. Adjust the seasoning. Sprinkle some garam masala powder and keep covered for 10 minutes. Serve with Paratha.