- Chicken – 1 kg, cut into small pieces
- Onion Paste – 5 tbsp
- Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Ginger Paste – 1 tbsp
- Tomato – 3, Chopped
- Green Chili – 5-6 ( more, if you like)
- Salt and Turmeric – As required
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 tbsp
- Fresh Coriander – to Garnish
- Mustard Oil – 4 tbsp
Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry the marinated chicken pieces in batches till golden brown.
In the same oil, add the remaining marination and fry for 30 seconds. Then add the fried chicken pieces and mix well with the masalas. Cook covered over low heat. You may have to add some water to avoid masalas from sticking.
Once chickens are cooked thoroughly and a thick gravy is formed, add the chopped fresh coriander with stems and mix well.
Adjust the seasoning. Goes well with rice or roti.