- Tomatoes – 2, large
- Onion – 1, Medium sized
- Cucumber – 1 Medium Sized
- Red, Green and Yellow Bell Peppers 1 each
- Olives – 12-14, Pitted
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 1 tsp(Optional)
- Coriander leaves – 3 tbsp, freshly chopped
- Dried Oregano – 1/2 tsp
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Feta cheese / home made paneer – 100 gms
Dice all the vegetables but not too finely.
Marinate them in a bowl with olives, olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice (if using), coriander leaves and oregano and allow it to stand for at least 30 minutes.
Make paneer of 1/2 litre of milk by mixing lemon juice in hot milk and drain the water. Mash the paneer and mix salt and pepper to taste.
Serve the salad in a serving bowl. Top it with a generous amount of home made paneer.